First Visit Guide: What to Bring?
In order for us to provide the best care for you, please bring the following items to your visit:
- Driver’s license or valid ID
- Current insurance card (including any secondary policies)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications and dosages
- A referral letter or number (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Optional: shorts for hip/knee examinations (paper gowns are provided otherwise)
To make your appointment run smoothly, please complete your new patient paperwork in one of these ways:
- Visit the Patient Portal to complete medical forms online. This will save valuable time in the office and is strongly recommended.
- Download and print the Patient Forms. Fill out the forms at home and bring them to your appointment.
- Or, arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete paperwork in the office.
We encourage you to come to your appointment with a written list of questions to ensure you don’t forget to ask them when you are seeing the doctor.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please call the office at least 1 day prior so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally, emergencies or patients require a little more time and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control.